Are you an international student interested in applying Thammasat university international students admission form? The admission process may seem daunting, but don’t worry – we’ve got you covered with this comprehensive guide.
Thammasat University has a detailed international student admission form that requires a thorough submission of personal and educational background, transcripts, language proficiency, and other documents. However, this guide will simplify the process and provide you with tips on how to fill out the admission form successfully.
We understand that the process of applying to the university can be overwhelming, but this step-by-step guide will make it easier for you. By the end of this article, you will have a better understanding of the admission form and feel confident in filling it out.
So, if you’re looking for Thammasat University international student admission form, or you’re considering studying at the university, keep reading to discover all you need to know about the admission process. Let’s get started!
If you’re looking to obtain the Thammasat University international student admission form, simply click on this link.
Yes, Thammasat University is open to international students and offers an array of programs including undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees.
If you are interested in studying at the university as an international student, you must complete an application form and submit all necessary documents. Additionally, the university requires a minimum score on either the TOEFL or IELTS exams to be eligible for admission.
The Thammasat University admission form for international students is a critical component of the application process and should not be taken lightly. Everything covered in this guide could mean the difference between being accepted or not.
So, let’s dive in!
The university strives to create an admissions body that represents the Thai population, but there is still flexibility in the requirements for international students.
The admission form for international students at Thammasat University is thorough and includes detailed information on academic and personal background.
To be eligible for admission, applicants must fulfill certain requirements:
- For undergraduate programs, applicants must have completed high school or an equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must have a good command of the English language.
- Applicants must pass an entrance examination, which assesses their academic abilities in subjects such as mathematics, science, and English.
- For graduate programs, applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Applicants must meet the English language proficiency requirements.
- Applicants must submit a personal statement, transcripts, and letters of recommendation.
- Some programs may have additional requirements such as work experience, portfolios, or interviews.
- International students are encouraged to apply, but must meet the same admission requirements as local students.
- International students must provide additional documentation, such as proof of English language proficiency and a valid passport.
- Thammasat University seeks to admit students who have demonstrated academic excellence, a passion for learning, and a commitment to contributing to society.
After being accepted, international students must complete an on-campus or online orientation program and fulfill tuition and housing fees.
To begin the admission process, click on this link and complete the form. Once you have completed the application, print it out along with all the required supporting documents.
Next, you will need to create an account and upload the admission form, along with any additional supporting documents you wish to submit. The admission office will review your application and determine whether or not you meet the eligibility criteria for admission.
After being accepted to Thammasat University and fulfilling the required admission fees and expenses, the following documents must be submitted:
Official Transcripts – You must arrange for your university transcripts to be sent directly from your university.
SAT Scores – Thammasat University requires SAT scores. You can request for the scores to be sent directly to the university through the College Board website.
Additional Documents – Depending on your program of study, you may need to provide other documents such as recommendation letters, a statement of purpose, or other materials. It is recommended to verify specific requirements with the admission office.
- Be Prepared to Spend Time on the Admission Form – After completing the application form, set aside time to review and proofread the information you have submitted.
- Stay on Target with the Application Deadline – Keep in mind that the application deadline is crucial, and missing it could result in an incomplete application. Be mindful of the deadline and submit your application ahead of time.
- Be Prepared to Send in Additional Documents – Some programs may require additional documents, such as recommendation letters or other supporting materials. Plan to submit these documents once you have completed the application form.
- Take Photos of the Documents – Keep a copy of all documents submitted, including photos of the documents and any stamps on them. This will make it easier to proofread and locate the documents in case they are misplaced or lost.
Thammasat University offers affordable tuition fees for Thai students, with an average of 72,000 THB per student per semester. In addition to tuition, there is a Pre-Program Orientation fee of 25,000 THB and a fee of 14,500 THB for each summer program enrolled.
It’s important to note that the tuition fees mentioned above are estimates based on the current GSSE curriculum, and additional credit hour fees (3,000 THB/credit) may be charged for elective courses. Thammasat University strives to provide accessible education to students, and offers financial aid and scholarship programs to assist with tuition and other expenses.
However, it’s essential for students to carefully consider their financial situation and budget for additional costs such as textbooks, housing, and meals. Thammasat University is dedicated to providing high-quality education that is both affordable and valuable for students’ future careers.
Thammasat University offers competitive tuition fees for international students, with an average cost of 82,000 THB per student per semester (approximately $2,700 USD). This includes a Pre-Program Orientation fee of 25,000 THB and an additional fee of 19,000 THB for each summer program enrolled (approximately 680 USD).
However, it’s important to note that the tuition fees mentioned above are only estimates based on the current GSSE curriculum, and additional credit hour fees (3,000 THB, approximately 100 USD) may apply for elective courses enrolled. Thammasat University recognizes the financial challenges that international students may face and offers scholarships and financial aid to help cover the costs of tuition and other expenses.
Nevertheless, students should budget for additional expenses such as textbooks, housing, and meals, to ensure they have a comfortable and fulfilling educational experience at Thammasat University. With its excellent academic programs and supportive community, Thammasat University is an excellent choice for international students looking to pursue their educational goals in Thailand.
To help you further understand the admission process for international students at Thammasat University, here are some frequently asked questions:
The application fee for international students is 1,000 Thai Baht.
The minimum TOEFL score required for admission is 79 (internet-based), and the minimum IELTS score required is 6.5.
The admission process can take several weeks to several months, depending on the program and the number of applicants.
Thammasat University offers scholarships and financial aid for international students. However, competition for these awards is high, and the application process can be competitive.
Yes, you can apply to multiple programs at Thammasat University. However, you will need to submit separate application forms and pay separate application fees for each program.
In conclusion, applying for admission to Thammasat University as an international student can be a daunting task, but it is crucial to approach it with patience, diligence, and attention to detail. It is essential to follow the guidelines and ensure that all required documents are submitted accurately and on time.
By taking note of the tips outlined in this guide, you can increase your chances of success in filling out the Thammasat university international students admission form. Remember to review the application thoroughly, stay organized, and seek assistance when necessary to make the process smoother and less stressful.