Get a scholarship to study a degree program at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, a renowned private institution, is dedicated to aviation and aerospace programs. Founded in 1926 by young aviators Talton Higbee Embry and John Paul Riddle as the Embry-Riddle Company, the university, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Education(ERAU), has evolved into a globally recognised institution. It boasts of two main campuses in the US, one in Florida and another in Arizona, with its headquarters in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Additionally, ERAU offers online education programs accessible worldwide, extending its reach beyond
physical boundaries. The university has a reputation for exceptional aviation and aerospace programs has solidified its position as a leading institution in the field.
1. Aerospace Engineering.
2. Aeronautical Science.
3. Aviation Business Administration.
4. Air Traffic Management.
5. Aviation Maintenance Science.
6. Unmanned Aircraft Systems Science.
7. Security Intelligence.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University stands as a beacon of excellence in the aviation and aerospace industry, welcoming ambitious international students to pursue their dreams and achieve academic success. The admission requirements for international students vary depending on the campus and the chosen program. Generally, applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- A completed application.
- ACT and/or SAT scores (strongly recommended).
- Official high school and/or college transcripts or GED scores.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee.
Specific audiences may need to provide additional documents, such as a birth certificate, authentication of certificates, and proof of proficiency in English. A strong academic record is essential, with a GPA of at least 3.75 or higher. Detailed information regarding admission criteria for each campus and program can be found on the university official website.
For international students, documents from schools outside the U.S. need to be sent to an Embry-Riddle approved Foreign Credential Evaluation Agency for translation and evaluation.
By meeting the university admission requirements and taking advantage of the world-class degree programs it offers through scholarship, students can set themselves on a path to a promising and fulfilling future in the dynamic world of aviation and aerospace.
The admission requirements for international students at the Arizona campus of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical
University are as follows:
- Completed Application: Prospective students must submit a fully filled- out application form to be considered for admission which is to be gotten in the school websites.
- ACT and/or SAT Scores: While not mandatory, strong ACT and/or SAT scores are recommended as part of the application process. This also help increase your chances of gaining Admission into this prestigious
- Academic Transcripts: Official transcripts from high school and/or college, as well as any relevant academic records, must be provided. These documents should be translated into English if they are in a
language other than English. Academic Transcripts entails of all your academic Results, this also shows and is a prove that you indeed attended such academic Level worthy of gaining admission into the
- English Proficiency: Non-native English speakers are required to demonstrate proficiency in English through standardised tests like TOEFL or IELTS. Also you can collect English Proficiency Certificate from your Tertiary institutes or College for international Student whose country also Speaks English.
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of $50 is necessary to complete the application process.
- GPA: Applicants are expected to have a strong academic record, with a GPA of at least 3.75 or higher.
- Additional Documents: Depending on individual circumstances, specific audiences may be required to provide additional documents, such as a birth certificate and authentication of certificates.
The tuition fees at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University vary based on the campus and the degree course applied for. As of the Academic year 2021- 2022, at the Worldwide (online) campus, the tuition and fees for both bachelors degree and masters degree programs amount to $10,748.
As of the Academic year 2021- 2022, the tuition and fees for domestic and international students at the Daytona Beach campus are $40,564 for bachelor degree programs and $19,488 for masters degree programs.
Please note that these figures do not include additional expenses, such as room and board, books and supplies, and transportation.
Additionally, visa fees and flight expenses are not covered in the tuition fees. As an international student, it is essential to gather all relevant information from the Embassy of America in your country for visa fees and inquire with airlines for flight ticket costs. The application process can be initiated through the university official website below;
Apply Now | Embry – Riddle Aeronautical University – Worldwide (erau.edu)
It is important for prospective international students interested in the Arizona campus to carefully review and fulfil these requirements to increase their chances of gaining admission to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU) in prestigious aviation and aerospace programs. For more detailed information, candidates should refer to the university official website.
Do you want to get updated information on the scholarship programs, please check in with us regularly for recent updates.